CUBES doo Belgrade – New Belgrade (hereinafter: Cubes), based in Belgrade, municipality of New Belgrade, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina Street no. 181, Registration number: 21137448, VAT number: 109174994, in performing its activities processes personal data in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Cubes, in addition to computer programming, conducts training in the field of programming through the registered branch CUBES DOO BELGRADE BRANCH CUBES SCHOOL, Belgrade – New Belgrade, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina Street no. 181.
Please read the following information carefully
Personal Data Controller
Cubes is accountable for a personal data in accordance with the law and regulations on personal data protection. Cubes, as the Personal Data Controller, determines the purpose and means of processing personal data and is responsible for storing and using personal data in written and / or electronic form.
Personal Data Processor
Cubes, in its operations, may process personal data on behalf of the Personal Data Controller, and in accordance with its written instructions, in which case, it has the status of Personal Data Processor.
Data Protection Officer
In accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, Cubes has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to whom you can contact regarding all issues related to the processing of personal data, i.e. the exercise of the right of personal data protection.
Contacts for Data Protection Officer
Address: Belgrade, Jurija Gagarina Street no.127/91;
Phone number: +381 11 409 1176
What Personal Data does Cubes Collect?
The personal data that Cubes collects depends primarily on the type of services it provides to its clients (conducting training in the field of programming, developing online shops, developing applications, optimizing websites, Google advertising and other forms of marketing services), or visitors to websites located on the following internet domains: http://cubes.rs/ and http://www.cubes.edu.rs/.
These are, first of all, personal data without which Cubes cannot provide the service, and includes the least data related to the use of Internet presentations located on the mentioned internet domains, as well as other personal data necessary for exercising the client’s rights based on legal provisions.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Cubes collects and manages personal data for the purpose of providing services in the field of its business, as well as in order to fulfill legal and regulatory obligations for the purpose of realizing its own legitimate interests of legal business. If we are required to do so by the relevant legal regulations, for certain reasons, we will additionally ask the user for his (your) explicit consent.
The reasons why we process personal data for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling contractual obligations are:
- conducting an elimination exam for the purpose of selecting registered persons (candidates) for attending training in the field of programming;
- conducting training in the field of programming;
- development and delivery of an online shop, application or website;
- sending the Newsletter to people who sign up to be on the Cubes Newsletter list;
- administration of the contractual relationship;
- managing and receiving complaints;
- administration of applications, online shops, websites, ie when providing services in the field of its business;
- other legal obligations from the business of Cubes.
The reasons why we process your personal data on the basis of our business legitimate interests are:
- notification of changes related to business conditions;
- fraud prevention and detection.
For all other purposes, not included for the purposes listed above, Cubes will ask for your additional consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Access to Personal Data
Cubes takes technical and organizational measures to process the collected personal data only in a manner that is consistent with the stated purpose.
If necessary for the purpose of carrying out our business activities, access to personal data will be provided to third parties, as follows:
- state authorities and public authorities that have the right to access personal data for the purpose of enforcing legal obligations;
- customer service, printing service, financial institutions and other business partners.
All, except state and public authorities, process personal data exclusively according to Cubes’ instructions.
Processing of Personal Data
User data will be processed by data processor listed in the chapter Access to Personal Data, and whose responsibility and obligation to protect personal data and keep their confidentiality is defined by the contractual relationship and in accordance with all technical and organisational measures and legal regulations that regulate data protection. Your data, collected by Cubes for the purposes specified in chapter Collection and Use of Personal Data, won’t be available to anyone without Cubes’ authority to do so.
Exercise of Rights
When legally required, the person whose data Cubes processes has the right to information about the processing of his personal data; withdrawal of his consent at any time, if Cubes processes personal data with his consent; update of personal data in order to always be accurate; deleting personal data when they are no longer needed for the above purposes; filing an objection with Cubes or a competent state authority.
Persons to whom personal data refer can exercise their rights by submitting requests, through the following communication channels:
- in person at the Cubes business premises – Bulevar Mihaila Pupina Street no. 181, Belgrade – New Belgrade
- via e-mail sent from the e-mail address registered in the Cubes system: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regardless of the chosen communication channel, the request should be submitted in person and in such a way that the employees and / or authorized persons of Cubes are enabled to identify the applicant.
The Right to Object to the Supervisory Authority
In addition to the objection to the processing of personal data submitted to Cubes, the objection to the processing of personal data can also be submitted to the Commissioner for information of public importance and personal data protection, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra Street no.15, 11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, by e-mail email@example.com or via phone number: +381 11 3408 900.
Personal Data Storing
The time period for storing personal data depends on the purpose for which Cubes is being processed.
- Data collected for the purpose of conducting the elimination exam for the purpose of selection of registered persons (candidates) for attending training in the field of programming are kept until the selection is made;
- Data collected for the purpose of conducting training in the field of programming are kept until the end of the training, ie fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- Data collected for the purpose of development and delivery of online shops, applications and websites, for the purpose of administering contractual relations, as well as for administration of applications, online shops, websites, or providing services in the areas of its operations – to the implementation of contractual obligations;
- Data of persons who have subscribed to the Newsletter list are kept while they are on the Newsletter list;
- Data collected due to processing based on a legal basis are kept in accordance with the time limits of the provisions of the law in question (for example, the Law on Accounting, etc.).
For any questions on the use of personal data you can contact us by phone, e-mail or post as follows:
- by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- in writing via the address: CUBES doo Belgrade – New Belgrade, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina Street no. 181, Belgrade – New Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, via the form that you can download here;
- by calling the contact center on +381 11 409 1176.
For communication due to the exercise of rights related to the protection of personal data, it is necessary to use the communication channels defined in the chapter Exercise of Rights in order for each request to be accepted, and the user as the applicant identified.
Update Personal Data Processing Information
If there are significant changes which have more influence on the processing of personal data, Cubes will without delay publish such changes on its website and inform you directly.
Cookies and Monitoring of Internet Activities
A cookie is information, ie a text data stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) by the web browser while browsing a website.
The information that Cubes collects through cookies is used to remember settings and user activities on websites such as browsing services, navigating pages and the like.
Cubes uses services on its website to analyse visits and track visitor habits (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel). By using cookies, the service provider can monitor the user’s visits to our and other websites and, based on that, show the user Cubes` paid ads or ads of other users of the service. The user can stop the ad from showing on the page of the service provider in charge of displaying the ad.
If you do not want Cubes to collect cookies, please leave this website.
Newsletter and Use of Personal Data for Marketing
If the user wants to receive notifications about our offer by e-mail, it is necessary to subscribe to the Newsletter. When filling in the application form, it is necessary to enter the e-mail address to which the user wants to receive the Newsletter. All registered users of the Cubes website can subscribe or unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time.
Cubes may use the technical services of external business partners to deliver the Newsletter. In this case, Cubes gives them only the e-mail address that the user registered to receive the Newsletter. Also, Cubes ensures that the selected business partner uses it exclusively for the purpose of delivering our Newsletters, during the period while the user is subscribed to it and for other purposes may not use that email address.
The training for personal data protection for the company Cubes was conducted by the Law Office Cvjetićanin & Partners.